Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do you think they crazy????

There some stupid conversation among my friends. Belive or not??? dont belive it....


Aisha : I don't know what to buy - a cow or a bicycle.
Sha : You will look silly riding a cow.
Aisha : I will look even sillier trying to milk a bicycle.


Eman : I found twenty cents on the sidewalk.
Lorna: That's mine. I dropped a twenty-cent coin there this morning.
Eman : But, what I found was two ten-cent coins!
Lorna: That's it. I heard it break when it hit the ground.


Virus : Is this my train?
Station Master : No, it belongs to the Railway Company.
Virus : Don't try to be funny. I mean to ask if I can take this train to Kuala Lumpur.
Station Master : No Madam, I'm afraid it's too heavy.

* virus is lady from arab country(i hide her name for security purpose)


Nahla : I can call, "Rover! Rover!" all day long and my cat won't come!
Najah : How come?
Nahla : Because my cat's name's Lucky.


Asma : Have you given the goldfish fresh water?
Pupil : No, Madam. They haven't finished the water I gave them last week.


Rose : Nur says I'm pretty. Lily says I'm ugly. What do u think, Veggie?
Veggie : A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.

0 comments:

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO